3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Kilmington at Peerfields, Durham Road, off Rushyford roundabout, Durham, DL17 0HA
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Allocated parking
- Stamp Duty paid
Reserve this exceptional home, plot 61 at Peerfields and move in this Christmas with thousands saved in stamp duty!
The hallway of the Kilmington leads to a light and spacious, Milan-inspired, kitchen with integrated appliances. Beyond is a separate living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, under-stairs utility cupboard with space for a washing machine and a separate storage cupboard.
Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware serves a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_61. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.