4 bedroom property for saleCawston Rise, Trussell Way, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7QR
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area looking out onto rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Cloakroom, family bathroom with bathtub, and master en-suite shower
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- High quality Smeg kitchen appliances
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
With a front porch and bay window to the rear, The Severn has an impressive exterior. Step inside to find a generous entrance hall, spacious lounge, study, downstairs cloakroom and open-plan kitchen, dining, and family area, with the added benefit of a separate utility room. The contemporary kitchen space also features French doors that open onto the landscaped rear garden. Upstairs the three bedrooms share a family bathroom with bathtub, while the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
- Lounge - 4405 x 3445 mm
- Study - 2297 x 2000 mm
- Kitchen/Dining/Family - B = 8150 mm, E = 4914 mm
- Utility - 2482 x 1737 mm
- Clakroom - 2297 x 1095mm
- Bedroom 1 - 3840 x 3445 mm
- En-Suite - 1970 x 1490 mm
- Bedroom 2 - 3445 x 3064 mm
- Bedroom 3 - 3959 x 2120mm
- Bedroom 4 - 2928 x 2553 mm
- Bathroom - 2553 x 2456 mm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.