4 bedroom property for saleCawston Rise, Trussell Way, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7QR
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Separate spacious lounge looking out onto rear garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom with bathtub, and master en-suite shower
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in some rooms
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
Family living made simple. The Solent is a contemporary home with a traditional exterior and practical layout. The utility room, hall and cloakroom make up the ground floor with the combined kitchen and dining area and separate lounge, which has French doors opening out to a beautifully landscaped garden. Upstairs three bedrooms share a family bathroom with bathtub, while the large master bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower and built-in wardrobe.
- Lounge - 6450 x 3470mm
- Kitchen / Dining - 6450 x 2942mm
- Utility - 2680 x 2038mm
- Cloakroom - 1540 x 2038mm
- Bedroom 1 - 3522(max) x 3889(max)mm
- Ensuite - 2052(max) x 2253(max)mm
- Bedroom 2 - 3246(min) x 2970 mm
- Bedroom 3 - 2458 x 2970mm
- Bedroom 4 - 2458 x 2529 mm
- Bathroom - 3045 x 1465 mm
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74950577.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_34. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.