2 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bambridge at Peerfields, Durham Road, off Rushyford roundabout, Durham, DL17 0HA
- Full height bi fold doors
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Hive Active Heating Technology
- Open plan living
- Integrated oven, hob, hood and washer dryer
A two bedroom home made to different standards, plot 316 at Peerfields.
To the front of the Bambridge there is an open plan designer kitchen and dining area. Beyond is a light and spacious living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll also find a large WC and under-stairs storage.
Upstairs, is a large master bedroom and a generous single with storage cupboard. There's also a family bathroom, with full-height tiling, contemporary sanitaryware and heated towel rail. Heating controlled by Hive wireless thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_Plot_316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.