5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cotham at Birkey Heights, Garden House Bank, Acomb, Hexham, NE46 4RZ
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Double garage
- Integral garage
- Available with Part Exchange
- Open plan living
An extraordinary family home made to different standards, plot 37 at Birkey Heights.
To the left of the hallway is a large separate living room with bay window overlooking the front garden - ideal for families wanting extra room to relax. Beyond is a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, hidden storage, ample cupboards, stylish island and French doors to the garden. A large spacious and light dining and living area extends, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a good sized under-stairs storage cupboard, a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and large utility room, with space for a washing machine. The utility room also provides separate access to the double integral garage.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, fitted wardrobes, with sliding doors. A second double bedroom also has an en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height tiling and digital shower - ideal for families with older children. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, floating sanitaryware and storage cupboard, serves three further double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.