3 bedroom house for saleThe Ashby at Yew Gardens, Edlington at Yew Gardens, Broomhouse Lane, Edlington, DN12 1EJ
- Last One!
- Final release!
- Private driveway
- Secure rear garden
- Semi detached
- Stylish kitchen / diner
- French doors from the lounge leading to rear garden
- 2 double bedrooms 1 single bedroom
The Ashby is a HIGHLY APPEALING, modern family home. The ground floor features a stylish KITCHEN/diner which leads through the REAR FACING living room. FRENCH DOORS provide a light, airy feel to the room, as well as access to the rear garden. A downstairs w.c. completes the ground floor layout. Upstairs boasts TWO DOUBLE bedrooms and a single bedroom. A family bathroom completes the floor.
The Ashby on this development is available through the Government backed Help to Buy scheme.
Plot 302 at Yew Gardens
Full Pruce: £121,995
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3250mm x 4130mm or 10'7" x 13'6" (max)
- Lounge - 4460mm x 3460mm or 14'7" x 11'4"
- W.C - 1410mm x 940mm or 4'7" x 3'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4460mm x 2910mm or 16'5" x 9'6" (max)
- Bedroom 2 - 2540mm x 2960mm or 8'4" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 1800mm x 2020mm or 5'10" x 6'7"
- Bathroom - 2540mm x 1630mm or 8'4" x 5'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 271_3_16_100206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.