3 bedroom house for saleThe Howard at Yew Gardens, Doncaster at Yew Gardens, Broomhouse Lane, Edlington, DN12 1EJ
- ULTIMATE FIRST TIME BUYERS PACKAGE! Plot 240 - Integrated appliances, Flooring package, Designer blinds, Turf to rear garden and £750 towards legal fees. This WEEKEND only!
- ONLY £122,995
- LAST ONE!
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Large living room with French doors to rear garden
- Modern well equipped kitchen / diner
- Perfect for growing families
- Secure rear garden
- Downstairs WC
The Howard is a stylish 3 bedroom semi-detached home that offers the kind of flexible and modern living space we all need today. Downstairs you'll find a spacious and well-equipped kitchen/diner which leads onto a large lounge with French doors onto to garden. There's a WC and lots of handy storage too. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and more storage.
Moving into The Howard at Yew Gardens could cost less than you think with the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme.
Plot 240 The Howard at Yew Gardens
Full Price: £122,995
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3400mm x 3506mm or 11'2" x 11'6"
- Lounge - 3437mm x 4499mm or 11'3" x 14'9"
- W.C - 1461mm x 2018mm or 4'10" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 2942mm x 4499mm or 9'8" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3309mm x 2550mm or 10'10" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2287mm x 1856mm or 7'6" x 6'1"
- Bathroom - 2089mm x 2354mm or 6'10" x 7'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 271_3_16_100398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.