3 bedroom house for saleThe Blackthorne at Mill Farm, Tibshelf at Mill Farm, Mansfield Road, Tibshelf, Alfreton, DE55
- Delightful three bedroom home
- Dual aspect lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Third bedroom also ideal as a nursery or study
- Family bathroom and downstairs W.C.
- Useful storage cupboards
Plot 117 - This Spacious three bedroom Blackthorne home at Mill Farm, Tibshelf is best suited to growing families. On the ground floor is the large dual aspect lounge with french doors opening onto a private rear garden, and an open plan kitchen/dining area. There is also a downstairs w.c. and additional storage space. Upstairs, you will find a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a third bedroom that could alternatively be used a nursery or study. A family bathroom complete the first floor accomodation.
Plot 117 The Blackthorne at Mill Farm, Tibshelf
Full price £186,000, and available using Help to Buy*
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 3175 x 2228 / 10'5" x 7'4"
- Dining - 3175 x 2569 / 10'5" x 8'5"
- Lounge - 3501 x 4474 / 11'6" x 14'8"
- W.C. - 1426 x 1027 / 4'8" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 4123 x 3106 / 13'6" x 10'2"
- En-suite - 2562 x 1455 / 8'5" x 4'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3501 x 3114 / 11'6" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2541 x 1889 / 8'4" x 6'2"
- Bathroom - 2265 x 1558 / 7'5" x 5'1"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 389_3_22_100083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.