2 bedroom house for saleThe Balmoral at Baxterfield at Baxterfield, Torbeith Gardens, Hill Of Beath, Cowdenbeath, KY4
- Good sized bedrooms
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Creative storage space
- Light and airy lounge
- Energy efficient; PV Solar Panels
SHOWHOME LEASEBACK - £139,000 WITH GUARANTEED 8% YIELD AND £920 MONTHLY RENTAL INCOME*
INCLUDES £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES
This beautiful two bedroom home offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home. The ground floor features a stylish and comfortably sized lounge, a contemporary, light and airy kitchen/dining area boasting french doors that open onto a rear garden. A convenient downstairs w.c. completes the floor. The first floor boasts two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3119mm x 3290mm 10'3" x 10'10"
- Lounge - 4006mm x 3404mm 13'2" x 11'2"
- W.C - 1776mm x 1070mm 5'10" x 3'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 2642mm x 4478mm 8'8" x 14'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2321mm x 4478mm 7'7" x 14'8"
- Bathroom - 2070mm x 2306mm 6'9" x 7'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 807_2_17_100233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.