4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kintbury at Klyppr Village, Cavendish Park, Mansfield, NG21
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher and oven
- Single garage
- Full height bi fold doors
- Open plan living
- Available with Part Exchange
Reserve this home to receiveĀ carpets included! Available with Part Exchange.
The large hallway leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. There's also a separate living room, a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, utility room and under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the large master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom with storage cupboard.
Available with Part Exchange. Enquire today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.