3 bedroom house for saleThe Stirling at Baxterfield at Baxterfield, Torbeith Gardens, Hill Of Beath, Cowdenbeath, KY4
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with french doors
- French doors open onto the rear garden
- Light, airy lounge
- Convenient downstairs w.c.
- Ample sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Energy efficient
- Close to local amenities
Stylish and Modern Three Bedroom Home
Luxurious three bedroom home offering style and space with an affordable price tag. The Stirling is a superbly designed and well-proportioned three bedroom family home. Downstairs has a stunning kitchen/dining area, which provides a great space for dinner parties and entertaining with french doors opening up to the rear garden. There is a light, airy lounge and a convenient downstairs w.c. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms along with a family sized bathroom.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2755mm x 5131mm 9'1" x 16'10"
- Lounge - 3029mm x 5131mm 9'11" x 16'10"
- W.C - 1934mm x 1233mm 6'4" x 4'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3447mm x 3259mm 11'4" x 10'8"
- En-Suite - 2546mm x 1570mm 8'4" x 5'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4128mm x 2593mm 13'7" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 2034mm x 2420mm 6'8" x 7'11"
- Bathroom - 1670mm x 2070mm 5'6" x 6'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 807_3_57_101147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.