2 bedroom detached house for saleTwo Bedroom Detached Bungalow with parking space at The Limes, Brentwood, Leyburn, DL8
- LUXURY NEW HOME
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE LIVING
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING SPACE LEADING ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN
- DESIGNER SHERATON KITCHEN
- PORCELANOSA TILED BATHROOM
- SOUGHT AFTER RURAL LOCATION
- WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO LEYBURN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- BUILT IN STONE
- 10 YEARS LABC WARRANTY
Yorvik Homes are delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity to live in a luxury new detached bungalow crafted in stone. The Deangate is a stunning bungalow offering spacious contemporary living accommodation on a sought after development in the heart of beautiful Leyburn. Luxury finishes include, upvc double glazing, gas central heating, Sheraton designer kitchen, Porcelanosa tiles, landscaped gardens with a patio, two parking spaces and will ready for completion in January 2019.
The Deangate comprises of, a entrance hall, flowing from the hall through to a fabulous open plan kitchen dining space, featuring a designer fitted Sheraton kitchen with French doors leading to the patio area. The lounge also features French doors leading to a private rear enclosed garden. This flexible living space dominates the accommodation in The Deangate.
Two double bedrooms and luxury family bathroom lead off the entrance hall.
External - Private enclosed garden to the rear. 2 Parking spaces.
Contact JULIA for details about this fabulous quality family home on 07889806537
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yorvik Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.