5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Jura at Hunters Fold, Sadberge Road, Middleton St. George, DL2
- Part Exchange Available*
- Double Garage
- Feature Bay Window
- Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom
- 2 En-Suites
- NHBC Warranty
A STRIKING L-SHAPED HALL AND SUPERB GALLERY LANDING. The spacious Jura includes A BREATHTAKING FAMILY AND DINING SPACE with its SUPERBLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN, and TWO OF THE FIVE BEDROOMS ARE EN-SUITE. *Offer in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 3.58 x 5.499 metre
- Kitchen - 3.982 x 2.85 metre
- Utility - 2.252 x 1.955 metre
- Dining - 3.149 x 2.85 metre
- Family - 3.141 x 2.85 metre
- WC - .85 x 1.955 metre
- Master Bedroom - 4.895 x 4.277 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.177 x 1.978 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.064 x 3.576 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.015 x 1.86 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.713 x 2.911 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.284 x 2.911 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.639 x 2.633 metre
- Bathroom - 2.603 x 1.87 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75193397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071560000017_5_29_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.