4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Berrington at The Brambles, Back Lane, Long Lawford, Rugby, CV23
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast family room with feature island and French doors to garden
- Separate lounge and study
- Close enough to Rugby Town centre to enjoy all of the towns amenities
- Dedicated team to help you through the buying process
- Choose from a range of contemporary finishes to personalise your new Bloor Home
- Two year customer care warranty
- Four double bedrooms
- Enjoy peace of mind with a insurance backed 10 year warranty
THE BRAMBLES, LONG LAWFORD
Plot 100, The Berrington is a four double bedroom, detached family home. The property comprises of an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, a generous sized study and ample storage including a utility cupboard.
The open plan kitchen/dining/family are boasts a feature island and French doors to the rear garden. There is also a separate lounge and study.
To the first floor are four double bedrooms, two benefiting from fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom also includes en suite facilities. The first floor has a further family bathroom boasting a separate bath and separate shower cubicle.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and a garage.
Some key features of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 and 5 bed properties)
- Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to bedroom 2 (properties over 1500 sq ft)
- Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy:Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution...with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 8.33 x 4.14 metre
- Lounge - 4.82 x 3.62 metre
- Study - 2.53 x 2.45 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.95 x 3.62 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.91 x 3.6 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.29 x 4.44 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.68 x 2.64 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75308861.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.