3 bedroom house for saleThe Colby at Yew Gardens, Edlington at Yew Gardens, Broomhouse Lane, Edlington, DN12 1EJ
- Secure rear garden
- Private driveway
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- 988 sq ft
- French doors from the lounge to rear garden
- Modern kitchen / dining room
- Family bathroom
- Storage on each floor
- Downstairs W.C.
A SPACIOUS and STYLISH 3 bedroom family home.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall leading to a fabulous DINING KITCHEN , a LARGE LOUNGE with access to the garden through FRENCH DOORS, and a downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor are a 2 good sized DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a single bedroom. A MODERN house bathroom completes the home.
The Colby on this development is available through the Government backed Help to Buy scheme.
Plot 330 The Colby at Yew Gardens
Full Price: £136,995
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3844mm x 5060mm or 12'7" x 16'7"
- Lounge - 4897mm x 4081mm or 16'1" x 13'5"
- W.C. - 1373mm x 1760mm or 4'6" x 5'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4897mm x 2943mm or 16'1" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2655mm x 4041mm or 8'9" x 13'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2149mm x 2979mm or 7'1" x 9'9"
- Bathroom - 2655mm x 2063mm 8'9" x 6'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 271_3_17_101917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.