3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Whitfield at Tewkesbury Meadow, off Jubilee Way, Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury, GL20
- Close To Tewkesbury High Street Whilst Remaining In A Picturesque Location
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Symphony Kitchen Units & Bosch Integrated Oven To Kitchen
- A Set Of French Doors Leading To The Well Sized Rear Garden
- Classic Bay Window To The Lounge
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Help To Buy Or Part Exchange* Available
- En Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Mirror Fronted Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Private Driveway Parking and Garage
Introducing Tewkesbury Meadow - an inspiring collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the characteristic location of Tewkesbury - offering attractive green open spaces across the development to provide the best in semi-rural living.
Plot 233 The Whitfield is a executive 3 bedroom detached home in Tewkesbury,an ideal new home for first time buyers or a growing family.
On the ground floor, discover the open plan kitchen / dining room complete with Symphony kitchen units and a desirable integrated Bosch electric single oven. This area is spacious and welcoming, perfect for catching up with the family over mealtimes. Toward the dining area there are French doors leading out to the well sized enclosed rear garden - ideal to keep open in the summer months to enjoy the warmer weather. There is also a generous lounge with an exclusive bay window to make the most of the sunlight and offer a warm area for you to relax and unwind in. Completing the ground floor, there is a downstairs WC and a useful storage cupboard.
Upstairs offers a family bathroom and three double bedrooms. The bathroom, fitted with Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings, offers a delightful white heated towel rail for the chillier morning starts. Each bedroom has a neutral finish and is ready for you to personalise to your own taste. Experience luxury in your own personal haven, with the master bedroom benefiting from fitted sliding wardrobes and en suite shower room for that extra piece of privacy.
Outside, this superb home also features a garage with driveway parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Tewkesbury Meadow - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen - 2.9 x 2.95 metre
- Dining Area - 2.9 x 3.02 metre
- Lounge - 4.58 x 3.23 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.66 x 3.23 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.39 x 3.37 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.22 x 2.53 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.