3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Alton G - Plot 52 at Handley Gardens, Randolph Close, Maldon, CM9 6XP
- 3 bedroom semi-detached town house
- Generous master bedroom
- Flooring throughout included
- Turf to rear
- A carport and parking space are included
- Estimated Build Completion Date: Oct / Nov 19
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey Warranty
The Alton G is a 3 bedroom townhouse with an open-plan kitchen and dining area and full width light and airy living room with double doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor is a family bathroom, a spacious double bedroom and a further bedroom that could alternatively be used as a study.
The second floor is home to generous bedroom 1 featuring an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.27m x 3.27m, 17'4" x 10'9"
- Living Room - 4.27m x 3.51m, 14'0" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.31m x 3.51m, 14'2" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.30m x 2.21m, 10'10" x 7'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.56m x 3.19m, 21'7" x 10'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75490792.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-21625-052_3_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.