4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hartlebury at Cildes Croft, Kilsby, near Rugby, CV23 8XN
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Open plan living
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Available with Part Exchange
Ready to move into for Christmas!
Reserve this extraordinary home, plot 6 at Cildes Croft with fully fitted flooring and light fittings included!
To the left of the hallway is a large Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and an island in the middle of the room, allowing interaction whilst cooking. Spacious and light, there's also an open plan living and dining area - making maximum use of the sociable space, This area extends, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. To the right, as you enter, is a separate, triple aspect, living room. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and utility cupboard providing separate space for a washing machine and other utilities.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves a further two double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.