3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Carron at Hunters Fold, Sadberge Road, Middleton St. George, DL2
- Part Exchange Available*
- NHBC Warranty
- Integral Garage
- Spacious Lounge
- French Doors
- Separate Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bed En-Suite
Beyond the welcoming and practical SHELTERED ENTRANCE of the Carron, FRENCH DOORS TRANSFORM THE LOUNGE INTO LIGHT-FILLED GARDEN ROOM, and the SEPARATE DINING ROOM will make entertaining a pleasure. The EXPERTLY PLANNED SELF CONTAINED KITCHEN has its own side door, and upstairs the STYLISH MASTER BEDROOM INCORPORATES EN-SUITE FACILITIES. *Offer in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.686 x 3.617 metre
- Kitchen - 2.64 x 3.312 metre
- Dining - 2.464 x 2.935 metre
- WC - 1.839 x 1.011 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.606 x 2.995 metre
- EnSuite - 2.33 x 1.46 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.074 x 2.784 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.252 x 3.369 metre
- Bathroom - 2.72 x 1.7 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75590387.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071560000008_3_47_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.