4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stainsby at Tewkesbury Meadow, off Jubilee Way, Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury, GL20
- Fantastic Position On Our Exclusive Phase Overlooking Open Space
- Available With Part Exchange Or Help To Buy*
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area With Skylights & French Doors
- Symphony Kitchen Units & Worktops
- Integrated Bosch Double Oven
- French Doors & Bay Window To The Lounge
- Double Garage With Room Above & Driveway Parking
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To The Master Bedroom
Introducing Tewkesbury Meadow - an inspiring collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the characteristic location of Tewkesbury - offering attractive green open spaces across the development to provide the best in semi-rural living.
If you're looking for a bigger, more wonderful home for you and your family, we'd like to introduce you to Plot 117, the Stainsby. Enjoying an exclusive position on our exciting new phase 'Across the Meadow' with fantastic views of green open space, the Stainsby is a truly remarkable choice for your new family home.
Through the entrance hall you can step into the welcoming lounge - a bright warm space complemented by a feature bay window and French doors. This wonderful room extends further with added space for a dining table should you wish, and offers a handy double door entrance to the kitchen. Here, the abundance of space is a welcome addition to your family's mealtimes. The open plan kitchen / dining area features a second set of French doors and is carefully fitted with sleek Symphony kitchen units and worktops, as well as an integrated Bosch double oven. Just off the kitchen you can find the separate utility area; ideal to hide away the bulkier appliances.
The ground floor is complete with a personal home office, cloakroom and storage underneath the stairs.
Upstairs you can find the family bathroom and all four double bedrooms - two of which enjoy their own personal en suite shower room. The master bedroom also includes fitted sliding wardrobes.
Outside, this stunning home boasts a south east facing rear garden and an exclusive double garage with a room above - just imagine, your own cinema room, or maybe even a home gym? The possibilities are endless.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Tewkesbury Meadow - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area - 3.75 x 5.86 metre
- Lounge - 5.37 x 4.15 metre
- Dining Area - 2.37 x 4.15 metre
- Utility Area - 1.61 x 2.4 metre
- Home Office - 3.13 x 2.4 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.95 x 3.62 metre
- Bedroom Two - 4.15 x 3.08 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.91 x 3.91 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.1 x 3.62 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.