4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornsett at Tewkesbury Meadow, off Jubilee Way, Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury, GL20
- Part Of Our Exclusive 'Across The Meadow' Collection Overlooking Open Space
- Double Garage With A Room Above & Driveway Parking
- Open Plan Kitchen / Breakfast / Family Are With Skylights
- Two Sets Of French Doors
- Choose From Our Range Symphony Kitchen Units & Worktops In The Early Build Stages
- Separate Dining Room
- All Four Bedrooms Are A Generous Double Size
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To The Master Bedroom
- South East Facing Garden That Isn't Overlooked
Introducing Tewkesbury Meadow - an inspiring collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the characteristic location of Tewkesbury - offering attractive green open spaces across the development to provide the best in semi-rural living.
Ideally positioned on our exclusive phase on a secluded edge of our Tewkesbury Meadow development, Plot 118, The Thornsett is a spectacular four bedroom family home with a beautifully spacious open plan design.
Stepping through the carefully crafted arched porch-way, you're sure to feel right at home. Through the entrance hall you can enter every room on the ground floor - so there's no walking through the lounge with all of your heavy shopping! The wonderfully designed kitchen is carefully fitted with an integrated Bosch double oven, as well as stylish Symphony kitchen units and worktops which can be chosen by you from our comprehensive options range when you reserve in the early build stages. This space is a joy to be in, with fantastic natural light coming through the skylights and the French doors in the breakfast area.
There is separate dining room on the ground floor - ideal for those moments of celebration or festive meals with your family. And putting your feet up after a long day is easy in the spacious lounge, featuring the second set of French doors to this home. Finally this impressive floor is complete with a handy separate utility space and a home office.
Upstairs, all four bedrooms are a desirable double size and two boast their very own en suite shower rooms, so no need for those bathroom queues in the morning! The master bedroom also includes modern mirror fronted fitted sliding wardrobes.
Lastly, the beauty of this home is not restricted to its four walls - the Thornsett also offers an exclusive double garage with a room above, ready and waiting to transform into your very own gym, artist's workshop or state of the art cinema room! Plus, this home enjoys a well sized south-east facing rear garden that isn't overlooked by any other home from the rear.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area - 5.48 x 4.15 metre
- Dining Room - 2.82 x 3.31 metre
- Lounge - 5.03 x 3.93 metre
- Home Office - 2.08 x 2.85 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.28 x 4.33 metre
- Bedroom Two - 4.33 x 2.77 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.77 x 3.7 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.77 x 3.25 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.