4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Berrington at Tewkesbury Meadow, off Jubilee Way, Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury, GL20
- Ideally Positioned 'Across The Meadow' With Vast Green Open Space
- Part Exchange or Help To Buy Available*
- Desirable South East Facing Rear Garden
- Island Style Open Plan Kitchen With Skylights & French Doors
- Integrated Bosch Double Oven With Ceramic Hob
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Home Office To Ground Floor
- En Suite Shower Room & Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Roca Sanitary Ware & Porcelanosa Tiling To Bathroom
- Garage With Driveway Parking
Introducing Tewkesbury Meadow - an inspiring collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the characteristic location of Tewkesbury - offering attractive green open spaces across the development to provide the best in semi-rural living.
Plot 116, The Berrington is a carefully crafted four bedroom detached family home, perfectly positioned on our exclusive new phase 'Across the Meadow'. This home overlooks a wonderful expanse of green open space tucked away on the edge of the development.
The beautiful well-lit open plan kitchen / dining room set with skylights also has an extensive family area and offers all the space you need for a large family. With such an attractive room, it might even prove difficult to get your guests to appreciate the rest your home. The generous size lounge offers enough space for the whole family to get together. Both the kitchen and lounge feature double French doors leading to the good sized rear garden. Downstairs also features a private home office, cloakroom and utility cupboard, ideal for keeping all the washing out of sight.
Upstairs you will find the family bathroom with a separate shower and four double bedrooms. The master bedroom has the advantage of having its very own en suite shower room and stylish mirror-fronted fitted sliding wardrobes.
The garage with driveway parking and a well sized south-east facing rear garden completes this superb property.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Tewkesbury Meadow - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen - 3.12 x 4.14 metre
- Dining Area - 4.94 x 3.27 metre
- Family Area - 4.94 x 3.27 metre
- Lounge - 4.82 x 3.62 metre
- Home Office - 2.53 x 2.3 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.95 x 3.62 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.68 x 2.64 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.91 x 3.6 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.29 x 4.45 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.