3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hawthorne at Hunters Fold, Sadberge Road, Middleton St. George, DL2
- Part Exchange Available*
- NHBC Warranty
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Spacious Living/Dining
- French Doors
- Dual Aspect windows
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
The Hawthorne incorporates DUAL ASPECT WINDOWS as well as FRENCH DOORS OPENING OUT TO THE GARDEN, the exceptionally BRIGHT LIVING AND DINING ROOM complements a SEPARATE SELF-CONTAINED KITCHEN. Upstairs, in addition to THREE BEDROOMS, ONE OF THEM EN-SUITE, there are two generously sized built-in cupboards on the landing. *Offer in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- LivingDining - 5.04 x 3.912 metre
- Kitchen - 2.584 x 2.944 metre
- WC - .93 x 1.924 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.618 x 3.693 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.618 x 3.162 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.329 x 2.501 metre
- Bathroom - 2.365 x 1.705 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75796526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071560000004_3_58_100439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.