2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hindhead at Tewkesbury Meadow, off Jubilee Way, Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury, GL20
- Settled In The Popular Location Of Tewkesbury
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area With Integrated Bosch Oven
- A Set Of Contemporary French Doors Leading To The Rear Garden
- Separate Utility Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Private Driveway Parking
- Help to Buy* Available
- Upgrade System To Personalise Your New Home - Subject To Build Stage
Introducing Tewkesbury Meadow - an inspiring collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the characteristic location of Tewkesbury - offering attractive green open spaces across the development to provide the best in semi-rural living.
Plot 204, The Hindhead is well designed two bedroom semi detached home settled on our superb development in Tewkesbury.
The ground floor is home to a bright spacious loungeoffering a welcoming space to relax in at the end of the day. Discover the carefully crafted open plan kitchen / dining area inclusive of a separate utility area and attractive French doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen also features contemporary Symphony kitchen units and integrated Bosch electric oven with ceramic hob.
Upstairs comprises of two double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom, including Porcelanosa tiling, white Roca sanitary ware and Hansgrohe chrome fittings. The master bedroom benefits from a personal en suite shower room and offers the optional upgrade to include fitted wardrobes - subject to build stage.
This fantastic home comes complete with private parking for two cars.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Tewkesbury Meadow - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen / Dining Area - 2.96 x 3.17 metre
- Utility Area - 1.65 x 1 metre
- Lounge - 4.46 x 3.17 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.49 x 3.72 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.46 x 3.17 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.