4 bedroom detached house for saleGreene at Croston Meadow, Croston Road Farington Moss, Leyland, PR26
- Integral Garage
- NHBC Warranty
- Impressive Lounge
- Expertly Designed Kitchen
- Separate Utility
- Downstairs WC
- Integral Garage
- Master Bed En-Suite
- French Doors
FRENCH DOORS IN THE LOUNGE and an ELEGANT BAY WINDOW IN THE DINING ROOM fill this STYLISH HOME with natural light. THE UTILITY ROOM ADDS AMENITY TO THE BEAUTIFULLY PLANNED KITCHEN, and the FEATURE STAIRCASE ASCENDS TO A GALLERY LANDING and FOUR BEDROOMS, ONE OF THEM WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.47 x 4.617 metre
- Kitchen - 2.8 x 3.147 metre
- Dining - 2.621 x 3.908 metre
- Utility - 1.657 x 1.652 metre
- WC - 1.46 x 1.007 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.409 x 2.972 metre
- EnSuite - 2.559 x 2.01 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.39 x 2.782 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.918 x 2.135 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.937 x 1.778 metre
- Bathroom - 1.888 x 1.881 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75871328.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8091900099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.