4 bedroom house for saleThe Rowingham at Heron's Reach at Heron's Reach, Bradford, Allerton Lane, Allerton, Bradford, BD15
- Large 4 bedroom,2 storey home perfectly suited to families
- This home has an integral garage and its very own private driveway!
- The spacious lounge host French doors, leading to rear garden
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 4 good-sized bedrooms, giving that much needed space we all need in our homes today
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Rowingham is an impressive and stylish 4 bedroom detached home designed for the way families live today. Downstairs on the ground floor, there's a spacious lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden, a modern, well-equipped kitchen, separate family dining room and a convenient W.C. And because garages are used for so many more things than simply parking the car, in this home you can access it from the hallway, so no need to leave the house on a rainy day! On the first floor there are 4 generous bedrooms; with the master bedroom hosting its very own en-suite. On this floor there is also a modern, high spec family bathroom and handy storage.
Plot 112 - The Rowingham at Heron's Reach
This plot is currently priced at £229,995 and is available with our Help to Buy scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 4275 x 2935 or 14'0" x 9'8"
- Dining - 2835 x 2650 or 9'4" x 8'8"
- Lounge - 4747 x 3506 or 15'7" x 11'6"
- W.C - 1010 x 1450 or 3'4" x 4'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4275 x 3694 or 14'0" x 12'1"
- En-Suite - 1519 x 2425 or 5'0" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4275 x 2747 or 14'0" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2835 x 3697 or 9'4" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 2272 x 3494 or 7'5" x 11'6"
- Bathroom - 2050 x 2425 or 6'9" x 7'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2019_4_49_101863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.