2 bedroom house for saleThe Halstead at Heron's Reach at Heron's Reach, Bradford, Allerton Lane, Allerton, Bradford, BD15
- A stunning 2 bedroom homes, perfect for first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder!
- Living room with French doors leading to rear garden
- Spacious kitchen / dining area
- Convenient downstairs W.C
- 2 good-sized bedrooms
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Behind the traditional exterior of The Halstead is stunning, well-designed home that makes great use of space and light. Perfect for first time buyers, couples or downsizers, this 2 bedroom semi-detached home has a great level of specification throughout. The ground floor accommodates a spacious kitchen / diner, large lounge with French doors leading to the garden, and a convenient W.C. Upstairs to the first floor and you'll find the stylish family bathroom and 2 generous bedrooms; one with built in storage.
Plot 100 - The Halstead at Heron's Reach
This plot is currently priced at £139,995 and is available with our Help to Buy scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3685 x 3044 or 12'1" x 10'0"
- Lounge - 3656 x 3992 or 12'0" x 13'1"
- W.C - 1558 x 855 or 5'1" x 2'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 2673 x 3992 or 8'9" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3105 x 3992 or 10'2" x 13'1"
- Bathroom - 2015 x 1940 or 6'7" x 6'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2019_2_17_100806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.