3 bedroom house for saleThe Kendal at Heron's Reach at Heron's Reach, Bradford, Allerton Lane, Allerton, Bradford, BD15
- A gorgeous 3 bedroom semi-detached home, perfectly suited for everyone - from first time buyers to families
- Spacious, modern well-equipped kitchen / dining area
- Convenient downstairs W.C
- Large living room with French doors leading to rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Energy-efficient boiler
The Kendal is a stylish, 3 bedroom semi-detached home that offers the kind of flexible and modern living space we all need today. Downstairs on the ground floor you'll find a spacious and well-equipped kitchen / diner that leads into the large lounge. There's a convenient downstairs W.C and lots of handy storage too! On the first floor there are 3 good-sized bedrooms, including a large double with double windows giving that light, airy feel, as well as a modern family bathroom and more storage!
Plot 93 - The Kendal at Heron's Reach
This plot is currently priced at £152,995 and is available with our Help to Buy scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4100 x 3551 or 13'5" x 11'8"
- Lounge - 3579 x 4499 or 11'9" x 14'9"
- W.C - 1010 x 1423 or 3'4" x 4'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 2942 x 4499 or 9'8" x 14'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 2989 x 2571 or 9'10" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2049 x 1835 or 6'9" x 6'0"
- Bathroom - 1655 x 2571 or 5'5" x 8'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2019_3_19_101851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.