2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Scotney at Bourton Chase, Off Bourton Link, Bourton-on-the-Water. Gloucestershire, GL54 2HQ
- Only One Scotney Home Available At Bourton Chase!
- Integrated Bosch Oven & Fridge Freezer
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining Area
- Symphony Kitchen Units & Worktops
- Separate Utility Room With Freestanding Washing Machine & Separate Dryer
- Roca Sanitary Ware & Porcelanosa Tilling To Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage With Private Parking
- Help To Buy Available*
- Reserve In The Early Stages Of Construction & Choose Your Preferences For Your Fixtures And Fittings From Our Impressive Range
Introducing Bourton Chase - a superb collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bourton on the Water, giving you the chance to experience countryside living at its finest with everything you need within easy reach.
Plot 126, The Scotney offers the idyllic Cotswold way of living with less of the hassle of maintaining a larger home - perfect for young professionals, investors or first time buyers.
Boasting a typical coach house style, the ground floor comprises the garage which is accessible from the rear of the house. The entrance staircase leads up to a spacious open plan living / dining area that extends onto the carefully designed kitchen. The kitchen features Symphony kitchen worktops and units with soft close drawers, as well as an integrated Bosch oven and fridge freezer.
Down the hallway you can find the separate utility room, complete with a freestanding washing machine and separate dryer, and the family bathroom. The family bathroom is complete with stylish white Roca sanitary ware, sleek Porcelanosa tiling and featured Hansgrohe chrome fittings. At the end of this superb home are the two double bedrooms.
This home is complete with private parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Bourton Chase - open daily between 10am and 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen - 3.05 x 2.73 metre
- Dining / Living Area - 5.95 x 4.23 metre
- Utility - 1.7 x 1.54 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.05 x 3.8 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.82 x 3.07 metre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.