3 bedroom house for saleThe Yew at Metropolitan at Metropolitan, Etal Lane, Westerhope, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE5
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Detached three bedroom home
- Contemporary fitted kitchen/dining area with French doors
- Spacious lounge
- Luxurious master bedroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Rear garden
- Integral garage
- 2 year Keepmoat Homes warranty
*DETACHED WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE*
The Yew is a luxurious three bedroom detached home with an affordable price tag.
The ground floor features a stylish fitted kitchen/dining area with French doors opening up onto the rear garden, perfect for entertaining. This home also offers a spacious lounge and a convenient downstairs W.C. To the first floor you will find a luxurious master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, two further ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 221, The Yew at Metropolitan
Full price £204,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3933mm x 3748mm or 12'11'' x 12'4''
- Lounge - 3496mm x 4850mm or 11'6'' x 15'11''
- W.C - 912mm x 1963mm or 3'0'' x 6'6''
- Bedroom 1 - 3447mm x 4470mm or 11'4'' x 14'8''
- En-suite - 2233mm x 1462mm or 7'4'' x 4'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 2715mm x 4470mm or 8'11'' x 14'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 2289mm x 3493mm or 7'6'' x 11'6''
- Bathroom - 1601mm x 2400mm or 5'3'' x 7'10''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5038_3_47_100997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.