4 bedroom house for saleThe Layton at Metropolitan at Metropolitan, Etal Lane, Westerhope, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE5
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen / family room with patio doors into the rear garden
- Seperate dining room
- Downstairs cloaks
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- 2 year Keepmoat Homes warranty
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
*DETACHED WITH GARAGE*
This four bedroom detached home offers space and comfort for couples or families alike.
Features on the ground floor include a spacious lounge, kitchen with patio doors opening onto the rear garden, separate dining room and downstairs cloaks.
To the first floor you will find four good sized bedrooms; the master having its own en-suite shower room and a main family bathroom.
Plot 129, The Layton at Metropolitan
Full price £252,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 3122mm x 3542mm or 10'3'' x 11'7"
- Dining - 2556mm x 3424mm or 8'5'' x 11'3''
- Lounge - 3162mm x 4669mm or 10'4'' x 15'4''
- Family - 2965mm x 3411mm or 9'9'' x 11'2''
- WC - 1723mm x 1106mm or 5'8" x 3'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3205mm x 3761mm or 10'6'' x 12'4''
- En-Suite - 1899mm x 1465mm or 6'3'' x 4'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 2555mm x 3405mm or 8'5'' x 11'2''
- Bedroom 3 - 2555mm x 3597mm or 8'5'' x 11'10''
- Bedroom 4 - 2993mm x 2339mm or 9'10'' x 7'8''
- Bathroom - 2192mm x 1658mm or 7'2'' x 5'5''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5038_4_52_100131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.