2 bedroom apartment for sale2 Bedroom Apartment at St Ann's Place, St Ann's Road, London, N15
- New Build Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen with all appliances included
- Lounge leading out onto balcony
- Bathroom & En suite
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom
- Short walk from Seven Sisters Overground and Underground Station
- Help To Buy Available
- Viewings Now Available Call Today!
Call now to book your appointment!
This large two bedroom apartment offers a large living space with a fully fitted open plan kitchen. Two double bedrooms, with an en-suite and fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom. There is a West facing balcony off the kitchen area. Contemporary specification throughout, with handless kitchens and integrated appliances.
Inspired by its surroundings, this development comprises new build and refurbished 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 4 bedroom houses.
Located in the heart of the Haringey conservation area in North London, the architects have drawn on the original 1885 style to inspire new build and converted homes that integrate perfectly within the heritage of its surroundings.
The look of the original Police Station has been carefully retained, with its arched windows, keystones and stone plaque announcing the building's original purpose.
Just across the road from St Ann's Place is the award winning Chestnuts Park. Famous for its avenue of trees, this delightful open area offers a cafe, well equipped modern playground, tennis courts, basketball and preschool center.
A short walk from Seven Sisters Station this development is well connected via both the London Overground and London Underground (Victoria Line). Providing easy and direct access to key interchanges such as Liverpool Street, King's Cross St Pancras, Oxford Circus and Victoria.
The area offers a wealth of recreation options and facilities. The nearby Bernie Grant Center is celebrated venue for live performance, exhibitions and cinema while the Castle Climbing Centre provides renowned indoor climbing facilities.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE on specific plots, CALL 0344 800 3964 to find out more.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-76154225.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B61st. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.