3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Staunton at The Brambles, Back Lane, Long Lawford, Rugby, CV23
- Feature bay window to lounge
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Large south facing garden
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Dual aspect lounge with feature bay window
- Two year customer care warranty
- Easy access to Rugby train station meaning you could be in London in under an hour
- Master bedroom boasts both fitted wardrobes and an en en suite shower room
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Cul de sac location
THAME MEADOWS, THAME
Introducing Thame Meadows, a stunning collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom high specification homes situated in the vibrant and quintessential market town of Thame. Situated within walking distance to the town centre, local Outstanding secondary school and local leisure centre with swimming pool, this is the perfect location for young couples and families alike.
Plot 82, The Staunton is a superb three bedroom home offering a fantastic dual aspect lounge with a feature bay window. An open plan kitchen/ dining area benefits from french doors leading to the garden. Off the entrance hall you will find useful understairs storage and a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms. The Master bedroom includes sliding doors leading to fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. You will also find a family bathroom and a useful storage cupboard.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and a garage with private driveway.
All our homes at Thame Meadows are Freehold.
Please speak with our Sales Advisors for further details.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
- Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom
- Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen Dining - 2.87 x 4.75 metre
- Lounge - 3.5 x 4.75 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 2.87 x 3.38 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.42 x 2.53 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.42 x 2.5 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_65. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.