3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Aubury - Plot 40 at Royal Parade, Littlebourne Road, Canterbury, CT1
- 3/4 bedroom end terrace home
- Living/dining area with double doors to the rear garden
- Separate kitchen/breakfast area
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Bedroom 4 that could alternatively be used as a study
- 1208 sqft
- Rear garden
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The 4 bedroom Aubury town house features a tradition design, with a living/dining room opening through double doors to the rear garden. A separate kitchen/breakfast area is located off the hallway, along with a cloakroom and an under stairs storage cupboard.
A double bedroom and a study, which could alternatively be used as a forth bedroom, can be found off the first floor landing, plus the family bathroom.
On the second floor, there's an en suite master bedroom with ample storage space, plus a further double bedroom.
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 2.55m , 11'3" x 8'4"
- Living/Dining Area - 4.26m x 3.69m , 14'0" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.26m x 3.69m , 14'0" x 12'1"
- Study/bedroom 4 - 2.73m x 2.16m , 9'0" x 7'1"
- Master bedroom - 4.26m x 3.68m , 14'0" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.26m x 2.86m , 14'0" x 9'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-76265758.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-21134-040_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.