3 bedroom house for saleThe Meadowsweet at Mill Farm, Tibshelf at Mill Farm, Mansfield Road, Tibshelf, Alfreton, DE55
- Three bedroom home
- Ideal for first time buyers & growing families
- Large lounge
- Kitchen/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Help to Buy & Easy Key available
Plot 118 - This 3 bedroom home, The Meadowsweet at Mill Farm, Tibshelf makes an ideal home for first time buyers and growing families. On the ground floor is a large lounge that leads into a kitchen/dining room with French doors opening onto a private rear garden. There is also a useful storage cupboard and downstairs W.C. Moving onto the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and third bedroom that could alternatively be used as a study or nursery. A modern family bathroom completes this property.
Plot 118 The Meadowsweet at Mill Farm, Tibshelf
Full price £165,950, and available using Help to Buy*
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2221 x 3008 / 7'3" x 9'10"
- Dining - 2129 x 3008 / 7'0" x 9'10"
- Lounge - 3523 x 4188 / 11'7" x 13'9"
- W.C. - 1483 x 990 / 4'10" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3618 x 3363 / 11'10" x 11'0"
- En-suite - 1464 x 2445 / 4'10" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 2559 x 3183 / 8'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 1791 x 2293 / 5'11" x 7'6"
- Bathroom - 2559 x 1641 / 8'5" x 5'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 389_3_19_101504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.