3 bedroom detached house for saleCarrwood Park, Tyersal Lane, Tyersal, Bradford, BD4
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year defect warranty
- All homes feature off-street parking or garage
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- Available with Help to Buy
- Detached Home
- Downstairs WC
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Wide choice of contemporary kitchens
Open 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm
A stunning 3 bedroom home designed to offer flexible living space to growing families and couples alike. The spacious living room leads to a contemporary kitchen/diner with French doors opening out to the rear garden. Upstairs the master bedroom includes an en-suite.Carrwood Park
Carrwood Park is an exclusive development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom new homes situated in the small community of Tyersal, less than 3 miles from the centre of Bradford. With amenities close by, this development is close to great transport links with easy access via the A6177 and M606 to the M62 for travel across the region, facilitating the commute to Leeds and Bradford.
These new homes enjoy excellent transport links to the surrounding area. New Pudsey train station is less than 3 miles away with regular rail services to Wakefield, York, Selby and Manchester, and Bradford train station links to local and national destinations. There is a regular bus service on Tyersal Lane to Bradford Interchange.
There are a selection of nursery, primary and secondary schools within 2 miles of Carrwood Park. For Further Education, Bradford College which received a “good” rating in its latest Ofsted report, is also within travelling distance.
In addition to the variety of local shops in Tyersal, the vibrant centre of Bradford offers a range of local amenities, including the shopping centres “Kirkgate” and “The Broadway” which are home to a variety of high-street names, along with pubs, food outlets and supermarkets. The surrounding area boasts extensive recreational facilities including leisure and sports centres, cinemas, theatres, clubs, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (West Yorkshire). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.