3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ashwood at Mulberry Fields, New Barn Lane, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 10 year Premier warranty
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Large bright kitchen/dining room
- Private rear garden
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
- Stamp Duty paid saving you £5,500
- ,Buy this home for just £256,000 with Help to Buy*
- Ready for a Spring 2020 move
- Book your personal appointment today
The extremely popular Ashwood is an impressive, 3 bedroom semi-detached home with parking for two cars. The light and airy hallway leads to the kitchen/dining room, a downstairs cloakroom and a large living room with double doors to the rear garden. The first floor is home to 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom, bedroom 1 boasts an en suite shower room.
Plus, we have many ways to help you buy and sell so moving could be easier than you thought. Plus, we have many ways to help you buy and sell so moving could be easier than you thought.
House to sell-
You buy this stunning home and we could buy yours - no estate agents fees and you can stay in your existing home until your new home is ready.
Let us help you sell your current home and pay all the estate agents fees.
Need a bigger deposit-
With Help to Buy* you could move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. The government-backed scheme could provide the remaining 20%
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 2.79m x 5.20m 9'2" x 17'1"
- Living Room - 4.93m x 3.21 16'2" x 10'6"
- Master Bedroom - 2.69m x 3.83m 8'10" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.69m x 3.04m 8'8" x 9'12"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.15m x 2.56m 7'1" x 8'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-76674793.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.