2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Canford - Plot 131 at Handley Gardens, Randolph Close, Maldon, CM9 6XP
- Living/dining area with a convenient under stairs cupboard
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Guest cloakroom located off the hallway
- Master bedroom on the first floor
- Allocated 2 parking spaces
- This property is freehold
- Estimated completion date:Jul / Aug 2020
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Canford is a 2 bedroom property which has been thoughtfully designed with both first-time buyers and downsizers in mind.
A living/dining area provides the ideal space for day-to-day living and opens out to the garden through double doors.
There's also a contemporary fitted kitchen located off the entrance hallway. On the first floor, you will find the master bedroom, a well proportioned guest bedroom with practical storage and the main bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.03m x 1.90m, 9'11" x 6'3"
- Living/Dining Area - 4.70m x 4.01m, 15'5" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.09m x 3.01m, 10'2" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.05m x 2.56m, 13'4" x 8'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-76975510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-21625-131_2_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.