5 bedroom detached house for saleBridge Hall, Stafford
Offers in Region of
- A spacious detached family home with its own self contained Annexe offering a generous 4175 sq.ft
- This wonderful home will offer an abundance of both modern and traditional features throughout
- Occupying a generous plot within an exclusive development
- Spacious one bedroom self contained annexe with open plan living to the ground floor
- Renovated home reconfigured by local Developer R Bonehill (Builders & Contractors) Ltd
- 3 Bathrooms to the main accommodation
- Ideally situated within easy access from the thriving market town of Stafford
- Call Connells Stafford TODAY for more information on this stunning development
'OFFERING A WONDERFUL BLEND OF MODERN AND TRADITIONAL FEATURES THIS 18TH CENTURY SPACIOUS DETACHED HOME ALSO BENEFITS FROM ITS OWN SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE' positioned within the heart of a an exclusive and unique development Bridge Hall has been redeveloped and reconfigured to the highest of standards
**This five bedroom detached family home located on an exclusive development of three individually designed and unique homes renovated and built by the impressive local developers R Bonehill (Builders & Contractors) Ltd **
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?
We offer FREE selling valuations
DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE?
Our fully qualified mortgage experts offer mortgage & remortgage advice
This stunning and imposing detached family home with self contained annexe offers an abundance of family accommodation throughout and retains many of its eye catching original features along with many modern finishes. Internally the property is accessed via an impressive entrance hall which provides further access to the lounge, dining room, open plan kitchen/dining/family area, guest cloakroom and study with the kitchen having door to the utility on the ground floor with the first floor having four spacious bedrooms, family bathroom, two en suites. Also having access to the main house is the annexe which provides an open plan living/dining/kitchen area on the ground floor with stairs rising to the first floor accommodation where another spacious bedroom and en suite can be found. Externally this wonderful home also benefits from two driveways, newly landscaped gardens wrapping around the property and double detached garage.
Location & Area
This exclusive development is ideally situated approximately 2.5 miles south from the thriving market town of Stafford which offers a wide variety of high street shops, amenities, eateries and bars with the town itself also benefiting from the mainline intercity train station offering commuter links between Manchester, Birmingham and London Euston. The area itself benefits from close access to local shops, amenities and schools along with easy access to the M6 motorway network, A449, A5, M54 and M6 toll placing this ideal family home ideally for commuting.
Lounge 18' 7" into recess x 16' 4" ( 5.66m into recess x 4.98m )
Formal Dining Room 14' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.81m )
Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen 16' 4" x 21' 10" ( 4.98m x 6.65m )
Utility Room 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
Office / Sitting Room 13' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.04m x 3.40m )
Master Bedroom 19' 6" x 16' 6" ( 5.94m x 5.03m )
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 12' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.89m )
En Suite Shower Room
Lounge / Diner 20' 2" x 15' 7" ( 6.15m x 4.75m )
Kitchen 8' 3" x 11' 4" ( 2.51m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 16' 6" x 15' 9" ( 5.03m x 4.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STD102383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Stafford . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.