3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Seabridge semi at Babington Quarter, Alfreton Road, South Normanton, DE55
- Allocated parking
- Full height bi fold doors
- Open plan living
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Integrated appliances inc. fridge freezer, microwave, oven, hob and extractor
- Available with Help to Buy - the key to an affordable move
An exceptional three bedroom family home, plot 133 at Babington Quarter. Available with Help to Buy!
To the front of the Seabridge there is a designer kitchen and open plan dining area leading to a light and spacious living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll also find a WC and under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, is a large master bedroom with en suite shower room and the option of fitted wardrobes. There's a second double bedroom and a generous single served by a family bathroom, with full-height tiling, contemporary sanitaryware and heated towel rail. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Heating controlled by Hive wireless thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.