3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Southgate at Thame Meadows, Thame, OX9
- Ideal home for those who are looking to make their last move
- 3 sets of french doors onto the rear garden
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Fully fitted kitchen and separate dining room
- Enjoy peace of mind with a insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Well connected village living
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two double bedrooms
- Integral garage
- Find out more about assisted move
THAME MEADOWS, THAME
The Southgate is a superbly designed, two/three bedroom, detached bungalow ideal for those who are looking to take their last step on the property ladder. Modern living is made easy in this well thought out, spacious home.
The property comprises of a kitchen / dining room with fully fitted high quality Symphony units with upgraded kitchen worktops, boasting French doors into the rear garden. The large living room is accessed via double doors off the hallway, and is made bright and airy by another set of French doors.
This flexible layout allows for two/three double bedrooms within the property. The third bedroom could as easily become the dining room if you prefer. The master benefits from an en suite shower room for added convenience. There is also a modern family bathroom with contemporary Roca sanitary ware. Completing this property is an integral garage and off road parking.
Some key features of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with upgraded Silestone worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
- 5 star customer satisfaction
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution...with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen - 3.8 x 3.51 metre
- Lounge - 5.6 x 5.3 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.94 x 3.63 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.44 x 3.43 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.8 x 3.43 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.