3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Marham Park, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6TN
- Special Offers: Dishwasher, flooring, turf. PLUS we'll pay your mortgage until 2020*
- Sought after location on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds
- Superb OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area
- French doors to the garden
- Master bedroom features en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Utility area and convenient downstairs cloakroom
- Private Driveway for two vehicles
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle - cycle routes, play areas, walks, allotments and leisure facilities
- HELP TO BUY and HOME EXCHANGE available*
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 year GUARANTEE
A Superb Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home, Complete with Two Parking Spaces on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds - Voted one of the Sunday Times Best Places to Live in 2019
Special Offers: Dishwasher, flooring, turf. PLUS we'll pay your mortgage until 2020 T's and C's apply, ask our Sales Team for more information.
The charming lounge, perfect for relaxing and unwinding, leads to the open plan kitchen/dining area, filled with natural light from the French doors which open out to the garden. The utility area is tucked away and is perfect for concealing additional appliances, helping to keep your home clean and tidy. The downstairs is complete with a convenient cloakroom.
The first floor is home to the family bathroom and three bedrooms, two of which are double. The master bedroom features fitted wardrobes and a superb en suite shower room.
Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
Bosch stainless steel built in oven, full height fridge freezer
Bosch ceramic hob and chimney-style hood
Brushed aluminium downlighters to the kitchen and bathrooms
White Contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
Ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathrooms
Generous floor to ceiling height
Cottage style internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer the following schemes:
Help to Buy: The Governments scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new or existing home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
Home Exchange: Did you know that we buy homes too? Using our Home Exchange scheme we can complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize to make your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of 600,000 GBP subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Home Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Lounge - 4.38 x 3.67 metre
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.72 x 3.67 metre
- Utility area - 1.87 x 1 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.95 x 2.78 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.1 x 2.69 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.57 x 1.98 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.