2 bedroom apartment for saleType Da-1 at Bonnington, Edinburgh, EH6
- open plan living/dining/kitchen
- master bedroom en suite
- master bedroom wardrobe
- dual aspect lounge
- separate utility space
- stylish contemporary kitchen
- secure entry system
- Parking Space
Here at Bonnington, there is a combination of both urban convenience as well as delightful green surroundings as the apartments are bordered by the Water of Leith Walkway yet is still close to excellent transport links and local amenities. This stylish two bedroom apartment is the perfect place to call your next home. Visit our Marketing Suite and speak with our Development Sales Manager to find out more about the incredible apartments available.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- En-Suite - 1.287 x 2.035 metre
- KitchenLiving - 6.878 x 3.866 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.439 x 2.759 metre
- Bathroom - 2.166 x 2.022 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.158 x 2.5 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-79313690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052950000027_2_49_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.