4 bedroom detached house for saleJasmine at Fair Acres, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42 1ZN
- 1292 sq feet of living space
- Designer kitchen/ dining room boasting high quality appliances
- Formal Lounge with statement french windows into the garden
- Seperate Utility Space
- Impressive master bedroom with ensuite includes wardrobes as standard
- Bedroom two also includes ensuite and wardrobes as standard
- Integrated appliances including fridge freezer, stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Spacious family bathroom
Four-bedroom detached house with integral single garage
The Jasmine is a delightful family home. The hallway leads to a generously proportioned, light and airy lounge, as well as a beautiful kitchen and dining area, amply equipped with Siemens appliances. In this lovely open space cooking and dining and simply getting together become an experience for the whole family to enjoy. French doors in the lounge lead into the garden, a place of sheer contentment.
Upstairs there are four comfortably sized bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. The master bedroom is en-suite and has a fitted wardrobe. The second bedroom also benefits from fitted wardrobes. Sanitary ware is by Villeroy & Boch."
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 4923 x 3238 millimetre
- Kitchen - 4274 x 2761 millimetre
- Family/Dining - 2787 x 2761 millimetre
- WC - 2686 x 1224 millimetre
- Utility - 2761 x 1208 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 5021 x 2722 millimetre
- En-Suite 1 - 2005 x 1794 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3541 x 3100 millimetre
- En-suite 2 - 2013 x 1573 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 3443 x 2644 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3986 x 2686 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2303 x 2288 millimetre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot 35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.