4 bedroom house for salePlots 2, 3 or 5, Forgan Grove, Forgandenny, Perth, PH2
- 4 bedrooms (2 en suite)
- Breakfasting kitchen / family room
- Family bathroom
- Attached or detached garage
A small development of seven contemporary homes. Set in semi-rural mature grounds bounded by woodlands, the homes are currently under construction.
There will be seven detached homes at Forgan Grove set in mature grounds bounded at the rear by the woodland grounds of Strathallan School. The specifications are noted below and depending on the stage of construction, purchasers may have a choice of some of the fixtures and fittings.
Please note that the main images are a CGI of the properties. The kitchen images are for illustration only. There may be variations to the layout of the floorplan and windows depending on the orientation of each plot.
Fixtures and Fittings
• Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
• Radiators to the first floor
• Air source heat pump
• Choice of quality kitchens from our approved range.
• A choice of quality kitchen from an approved range with Bosch appliances including induction hob, built in oven, combi micro wave oven, fridge freezer, combined washer / dryer, built in dishwasher and stainless-steel cooker hood.
• Internal doors and skirtings will be white
• A choice of tiles from our approved range
• Built in wardrobes
• Digital TV aerial
• LED downlighters in the bathrooms and kitchen
• Tiled roofs
• uPVC casement double glazed windows
• Private gardens (front turfed and the rear rotovated)
• Patio areas
• Paved and chipped driveways
• External lighting
Reservation and Offers
A non-refundable reservation fee of £1,000 will reserve a plot for a period of four weeks and on conclusion of missives a deposit of £5,000 will be paid. The balance of the purchase price will be payable on completion of the transaction.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER190012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.