2 bedroom terraced house for saleHanborough Park, Off Main Road, Long Hanborough, Oxfordshire, OX29 8JZ
- Close To Hanborough Train Station For Ideal Commuting Links To Oxford Within 10 Minutes!
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area With Bosch Electric Oven & Fridge Freezer
- A Set Of Contemporary French Doors
- Utility Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Reserve Early To Choose Your Favourite Fixtures & Fittings To Include!
- Help to Buy Available*
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Private Parking
Introducing Hanborough Park, a stunning collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom Cotswold style homes on the eastern edge of Long Hanborough - surrounded by wonderful Oxfordshire countryside.
It's time to finally own your first home that you've been dreaming of and Plot 46, The Hindhead is the perfect opportunity!
Ideally positioned on our Hanborough Park development neighbouring Long Hanborough train station, allowing you to hop onto the train to Oxford in approximately 10 minutes, this superb 2 bedroom home is ideal for all types of buyers!
The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen and dining area complimented by a contemporary set of French doors, so there's no need to restrict entertaining your guests inside - extend the hosting into the enclosed rear garden inclusive of an outside tap. The kitchen also benefits from a high specification Bosch electric oven, fridge freezer and a useful utility area, perfect for hiding away appliances and all of the washing. Plus, when you reserve in the early stages of construction, you can have total freedom whilst selecting your favourite Symphony kitchen units and worktops from our comprehensive range. The spacious lounge is a warm welcoming space where you can relax and unwind in the evenings and also offers a cleverly hidden storage cupboard underneath the stairs.
Upstairs, discover the two double bedrooms with the second bedroom including an extra storage cupboard. Experience an idyllic haven to relax in with the master bedroom and with the added luxury of a personal en suite, there'll be no queue for the bathroom in the morning rush. The first floor is finished with the family bathroom, fitted with a stylish white Roca bathroom suite, your favourite chosen Porcelanosa tiling, and Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
This home is complete with private parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Hanborough Park - open daily between 10am and 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen / Dining Area - 2.97 x 3.17 metre
- Utility Area - 1.65 x 1.01 metre
- Lounge - 4.47 x 3.17 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.7 x 2.73 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.46 x 3.17 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.