4 bedroom detached house for saleRainham at Edwalton Park, Melton Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG12
- MOVE IN NOW
- Superior detached family home
- Desirable corner plot
- HIGH specification
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining area
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Master with superb en suite
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
- Less than 4 miles from Nottingham City Centre
Edwalton Park is a superior new collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes, coming soon to Edwalton. Located less than 5 miles from the vibrant city of Nottingham, with plentiful green, open space all around, the village of Edwalton is in the middle of some truly beautiful countryside.
* Sales Centre and Showhomes open daily 10am to 5pm *
Plot 60: The Rainham - READY TO MOVE IN NOW!
The Rainham is a spectacular four bedroom detached family home with a desirable corner plot position.
The ground floor is home to a superb open plan kitchen/dining area, a spacious lounge, downstairs cloakroom and separate semi-enclosed utility area completes this floor.
The first floor offers spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a contemporary en suite shower room and includes quality fitted wardrobes. The elegant family bathroom is complete with stylish Roca sanitary ware.
Visit our sales centre or call us today to find your new dream home with Bloor Homes at Edwalton Park.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking at your next move, we can help! Speak to one of our sales advisors today to find out if we can help get you moving with one of the schemes below:
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to a buy a new build home, but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments and its not just for first time buyers either. All you need is a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage, and the government could lend you the remaining 20% as an equity loan.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of 600,000GBP subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Part Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Lounge - 6.18 x 3.47 metre
- Kitchen/Dining area - 6.63 x 3.45 metre
- Utility - 1.44 x 2.18 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.18 x 3.54 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.38 x 2.99 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.17 x 3.31 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.92 x 2.55 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_60. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.