4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bredon at St Andrews Park, Gale Drive, Biggleswade, SG18 0FJ
- Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband to property (Connections apply)
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with feature bay window
- Feature bay window to lounge
- Master bedroom with both fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Enjoy peace of mind with a Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Choose from a range of contemporary finishes to personalise your Bloor Home
- Enjoy industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard
- Dedicated team to help you through the house buying process
ST ANDREWS PARK, BIGGLESWADE
Plot 184, The Bredon is a four bedroom detached family home. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall with a downstairs cloakroom and useful understairs storage. The spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining area with french doors leading to the rear garden is designed with family living in mind. There is also a handy utility area.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms with the Master enjoying fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room. There is a family bathroom to this floor and additional storage.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and a single garage.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
- 5 star customer satisfaction
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
- Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom
- Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Opening Times:Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy:Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange:Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offerwithin 24 hoursof receipt of the valuations.
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 4.25 x 5.95 metre
- Lounge - 4.56 x 3.43 metre
- Utility - 1.79 x 1.3 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.24 x 3.38 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.9 x 2.59 metre
- Bedroom three - 2.05 x 3.38 metre
- Bedroom four - 2.26 x 2.49 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.