3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hylton at The Dovecote, Off High Street, Drayton, OX14
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities
- Spacious living room and separate study
- More than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family area with French doors onto rear garden and feature island
- Separate study perfect for those who work from home
- Generous rear garden
- Two year Customer Care Warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Three Double bedrooms
- Semi-rural Oxfordshire village situated a couple of miles south of Abingdon and is within easy reach of the A34
THE DOVECOTE, DRAYTON
Plot 77, The Hylton is a three bedroom detached house. The property comprises of an open plan kitchen/dining/family area making a fantastic three phase living space with French doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a separate, spacious lounge and study. Off the entrance hall you will find a convenient downstairs cloakroom and a separate utility allowing for more space in the kitchen.
Moving upstairs you will find three bedrooms. The Master includes the luxury of ;an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The first floor has a further family bathroom with a separate bath and shower. Further storage can also be found.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and a garage.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Hotpoint kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
• Feature LED cupboard lighting
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to bedroom 2 (properties over 1500 sq ft)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for details.
Opening Times:Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy:Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but cannot afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange:Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hoursof receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen Dining Family Area - 7.76 x 4.49 metre
- Lounge - 3.5 x 5.21 metre
- Study - 2.03 x 2.55 metre
- Bed One - 5.01 x 2.69 metre
- Bed Two - 4.11 x 4.36 metre
- Bed Three - 3.58 x 2.68 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_77. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.