4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Houghton at Longwood Fields, Woods Lane, Melton, Woodbridge, IP12 1JF
- Sought after development, close to Woodbridge
- Superb open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Complete with skylights and French doors to the garden
- Spacious Lounge
- Study - ideal for working from home
- Three bedrooms are spacious double bedrooms
- Master bedroom features fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Double garage and two parking spaces
- HELP TO BUY and HOME EXCHANGE available*
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Featuring beautiful finishes throughout, this family home is super to impress from the moment you step inside.
The ground floor offers a spacious Lounge, perfect for relaxing in. A separate Study is ideal for working from the comfort of home. The heart of this home is the outstanding open plan Kitchen / Dining / Family area, complete with impressive Skylights and French doors to the garden, allowing plenty of natural lights into this space. A separate large large utility area is ideal for additional appliances. A downstairs cloakroom and store cupboard complete this floor.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features four bedrooms, three of which are double bedroom, and the family bathroom. The master bedroom features a stylish en suite shower room and quality fitted wardrobes.
Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
Bosch stainless steel built in ovens, full height fridge freezer
Bosch ceramic hob and chimney-style hood
Brushed aluminium downlighters to the kitchen and bathrooms
White Contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
Ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathrooms
Generous floor to ceiling height
Cottage style internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer the following schemes:
Help to Buy: The Government’s scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new or existing home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
Home Exchange: Did you know that we buy homes too? Using our Home Exchange scheme we can complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize to make your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Home Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Lounge - 4.95 x 3.38 metre
- Kitchen Dining Are - 3.19 x 4.81 metre
- Family Area - 2.99 x 2.85 metre
- Utility - 3.33 x 1.75 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.14 x 3.44 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.54 x 4.25 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.26 x 2.55 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.6 x 2.17 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.